- The first item that should go in your purse is a wallet or purse containing money, cards and an ID.
- Next, put items related to your hygiene and beauty routines, which can include a lip balm, a comb, a small mirror, a small deodorant stick and a bag of tissues. You can think about some more items such as body spray or hotel sized soap as not everywhere is clean and good-smelling!
- Then put a pack of chewing gums as you do not know when you would suffer from bad breath.
- Don't forget to put a hand sanitizer and a sanitary napkin or tampon in your leather bags. Some bags even have secrets corners for these important items.
- Last but not the least; keep any medication you take in your leather handbag.
Final advice, go easy on items you put in your handbag and choose only the ones that are most important to you.